Ahhhh ~ !! He said he love me ~ ~



During the Chinese New Year..
We almost spend all the days togather.


1st day of CNY [ 初一 ] ,
He brings me to penang lo weii XD
So bad o me ~
No guai guai stay at home
[ My mummy say me tim >.< ]
But so happy nerh... ^^
We go gai gai tim ~

3rd day  [ 初三 ] ,
He brings me to Xue Fen house,
that is a gathering of my class.
In the journey to Xue Fen's house
Suddenly a guy [ admirer ] calls me wor
His face suddenlly become very emo
Im so scare ...I closed the phone..
speakless and nervous
When reach Xue Fen house
He suddenlly hold my hand n said
 '' I Love You ~!! ''
'' I wont let other people grab you away !! ''
He is trembling and stammer
I stunned for a few seconds
My mind is blanked
I have an ineffable joyance
My face is * flushing *
And my heart is smiling ^-^








Actualy I already incognizant fall in love in you  *blush*
Hee ~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...