My artworks again ♥

Again..I posted some of my artworks here. I would like to get some comments and critics from you guys.
So that I can improve myself . I'm still learning =)

I posted this few days ago. But that one is without the background. Mr. Yusri asked me to shade it darker so that there will be a more obvious contrast between the face and the hair. Izit? The face is brighter right? =)

See..which one better? Actually my title is emphasize with contrast. Hmm..


This is a retarded drawing. Haha. Sir asked us to paste the newspaper on it then draw.So he became senget a bit because is out of proportion.
 I can't see clearly when drawing on the newspaper because it is dark and it is a A2 size art block.It is damn big Sorry, I keep on giving excuses >.<  
I knew I'm not good enough. Please don't laugh at my drawing.
Although it is really ugly >.< *bang wall*
hahaaa..okay. I will try my best =)
So, do support me ;-)


This is my African mask for Art History. Do you know what is the function of this mask? =D

Function : Girls use this mark during a ceremony to pray for a man. The ceremony organizes once each year. They pray for the god of man using the mask. They want to have a very handsome and nice husband. So they pray for the god by using this mask. This is not only for African people. Anyone also can use it to pray for a man they want. 

Design : I used geometric shape and irregular shape to design this mask. It has a rectangular shape for the face. Then, the hair is using zig-zag style so it will look very smart. It has a pair of round eyes surrounded by a big half circle, because the girls want their man with big eyes. Besides, the mouth designed by using a few square which represent the teeth. And this made the mask look fierce, so the girl can get a man that can protect them.

How how how? Nice? hahaa..



My sculpture's paint like so ugly right? And it is not smooth enough.
Got many uneven surface. And the colour match or not?
 I prefer when it is throughly white. And tomorrow all of our sculptures will show to others during our college exhibition. I hope I can get higher marks.. =)

I think there will be some of my artworks uploaded every weeks.
If you like it and wanna see my improvement. Stay tune and do comment for me .
Ciaoz... =)




2 comments:

  1. nice for me , coz i sux in drawing.
    gayao :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe..thanks alots,appreciate.
    u can do well too =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...