✖ 2012 Doomsday ✖




What will happen in 2012?
Will we all die in a cataclysm of volcanic eruptions,
earthquakes and other disasters?
Is tat the world will end on 12.12.2012 ?

[ Erm..I also duno =.='' haha ]



 

Friday
me n dar went to watch 2012
luckily we booked the tickets earlier ^-^
if go there jus buy tickets sure out of ticket wan
Hehee ~

12.15am de movie
10pm reach Sunway Pyaramid ad..
den we go for supper??
[ actualy is our dinner ]
My favourite McD ^-^

After ate..
stil got 1 hour to go
we go n c ice hockey
having match there..


Err..sumthing similar with this
but wad I saw got no so yeng wan
hehe..
but me n dar do enjoy the match
sumtimes very excited de nerh
they can skate so fast and smooth
if for me
sure GG lor..haha


Is the time for movie
Lets go luuu ~
the duration was almost 3 hours
me n dar like this movie so muc o
we give...5 stars
full marks o ^-^



 



 



 
 
Damn nice de o..
got a few parts make me wanna cry =(
so touch
when the earthquakes , tsunamies , volcanic eruptions happened
my heart so fear
make me stimulated >.<

Dun miss out this movie o
mus watch yaa..
it is worth to spend money and time to watch ^^
Do u argree with me??
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sure is missing my dar again o
Love u Mr.Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...