Pyramid ♥

Finally finally finally I update my blog.Almost one month dint blog d.
Next Tuesday is my first day of STPM exam.Actually I dint feel nervous or scare at all.
Just treat it like normal test ba. Maybe I feel bored with it d.Just let it be. =)
Idk if I get a shit result. haha *wink*


Now wanna share a song and introduce a great singer for u guys.




Because you love me from Charice duet with Celine Dion.
That time she is only 16years old.OMG!!! You sure OMG nonstop. But yea, she really sing well. And I love her voice.Very powerful.


And today, she have her own album. Another only, 18 years old. Younger than me =.=
I love this song so so much. PYRAMID
I am sure you will like it too =)




Enjoy it =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...