He is my official boyfriend o(∩_∩)o



Do you noe who is him ??
The guy that I had mentioned in every posts
Is him..my official boyfriends frm today -- Ng wei Meng
Hehe ~~
Start frm today he bcum my darbie ^-^


Our relationship is from friend to best friend . From best friend to couple.


Tadaaa ~!!




This is him ~
Cute rite ?? XD
Love him so muc..
* Mmuackk *


Here comes the story ~
Today..He took me to his house..
I'm so shy when saw his family members >.<

But ~
 somethings is turning in my mind
We very close to each others
But we are nt a official couple..
* sad * T.T


I told him wad im thking about..
He bcum emo n speakless

Suddenly, he holds my hand and says ...


'' l'm so sorry..dear..
I should ask you long time ago..

Dear..pls give me a chance to become ur dear hubby..
I wil let u happy everyday..let me love you and protect you ~ ''



Im so happy * blush blush *
I nod my head 
And he hug me tightly ^^
OMG ~!! very sweet u noe
Hee ~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...