♥ Our Song ♥


I like this song the most..
A meaningful and lovely song
which has the chemistry between us
Hee ^-^



♥ [ LovE sTorY ] ♥



We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air
See the lights,
See the party the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd


And say hello
Little did I know
That you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go
And I said


Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
it's a Love Story - baby just say ' Yes '


So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quite cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while
Cause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go
And I said


Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run


You'll be the prince I'll be the princess
It's a Love Story - baby just say ' Yes '


Romeo save me, then try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real,
Don't be afraid
We'll Make it out of this mess
It's a Love Story - baby just say ' Yes '


I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you would ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town
And I said


Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said


Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
 I love you and that's all I really know
I talk to your dad go pick out a white dress
It's a Love Story - baby just say ' Yes '


Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh

 
We were both young when I first saw you ~ ~
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...