Picha ♥





This few days damn boring de o

cuz San n Jia bac hometown d

they left me alone
so sad so sad o
[ haha..jkjk =P ]
but reali very boring leh

cuz duno wan to talk with who

so sien a...

wan explode d.. >.<
feel so lonely a...

sometimes cant sleep too


nid to bear until next thursday

thn can go bac ad luu =D


Today also d same

very very free

so i took a lot of pic

[ zi lian a while ^^ ]






hehe..
some satisfied oni
upload 2 enuf ^^

And got a few pic is especially 4 my babe de
\ \ \ \ / / / / 
\ \ \  / / /
\ \ / /
\ /

Dang dang dang ~ !!



I took so muc for tat L n E
damn hard to take de nerh
cuz after took many pic
i jus noe my L n E terbalik de a
Pek Cek nia
n d E..
duno hw to post pun >.<
Arghhh..
luckily .. at d end stil ok la..
hehe...

L.O.V.E 
Love u my dear 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...