Recently ♥

 3.5.2010
My Be Bday


a very simply cake
jus for my babe
for both of us is to b enuf
d taste quite nice de nerh ^^



QuikSilver wallet as d present
Pokai d lor me >.<
But babe love it muc xD

Celebrate with babe's fren at WongKok
I am d camera girl =D





.
.
.
.

Happy Birthday o Babe
Love u 

7.3.2010
Fullhouse + Asian Cafe 




Pool xD

I also got play wor
Bt noob nood de ^^


This a
make me so exhausted
Aghh
Babe la
always win me de a
d whole room oni got my voice
always scream 
hahahaa =D

9.3.2010
Solomon Kane

Quite nice
but I always get shocked
cruel lo wei
when they killing d ppl =.=




10.3.2010
Dissection of Rat

Aiyoyo~~
very smelly lo tat rat
almost wan vomit d
nnn..~~
damn geli
I gt no dare to dissect =.=
Pity d rat 




This is Aiai's rat
cruel lo
took off d brain >.<

Chakry's rat
without d skin n also d tail
Aghhhh~!!!~
damn cruel dohh
Pity 
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...