Say NO to X6 ♥


This is Nokia X6 32gb Comes With Music
So regret after ordered this phone
although is quite leng de la
But...
Arghh ~~
Hate it
Make me so annoying nia
very expensive somemore =(

The 1st day using this phone
make me so pek cek a
So damn lag de
n got many prob de a
when open d photo
all loading until hang =.=''
wan play game also lag lag dei de
Whn c it reali feel like wanna throw it away

My mum stil scold me
almost everyday kap me =(
feel so sad nia

I told d seller d phone gt problem
hope he can change new de for me lo
after many many days
I ask him whether can change satio for me or not
he said mayb can a..
Thn hor
few days ago he said can d
n I wil get my Satio phone by tmr
Ahahahaaa ~~ =D

Satio
Im waiting for u =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...