Wan tipu my money?? ♥



Almost 1 year in KL d..
get lied many times =.=''
wad wan donate money
help this n tat de
I thk near RM50 d =(



Last week a..1 woman come n talk with me n my fren
said wan c our palm n talk somethings bou feng shui =.=''

Grrr~ we reali so stupid
gv her c~ after tat said wan gv money de
I said I dun hv so much money [ reali left RM10 + oni >.< ]

I gave her 6 =.=''
Lolx~~ ben dan 
we should say dun wan gv her c de mar
aiyo~~ she talked abou half n hour
said many things bou me
but I noe all is fake de =.=''

somemore wan me buy somethings frm her


Today more cham
got ppl trying to cheat me n my fren
I also duno y xx so gud wan help us photostat book
told us d price at d 1st time [ reali expensive ]
I photostat by myself better
n suddenly said xx senior wan sell us book

n yet so exp
seem like force us to buy somemore

but my fren promise wan buy d =.=''
Arghh~~ let xx get advantage tim
1 2nd hand book wan sell RM17
somemore old old d
wan sell me 2nd hand photostat book also wan RM11
I better get a new 1
ANGRY + PEK CEK


Yorr~~ KL got too many swindlers d 
DANGEROUS



must always bcareful a my fren =)
Be smart
dun like me >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...