Whopper of Burger King ♥

You guys know about it?
Whopper of Burger King only cost RM1 !! 
Only for today.But still can go and grab it now!!
Yesterday night my friend told me about this news.But then I was not totally believe it.
Just now I saw people queuing like a long long snake from Burger King outlet in Sunway Pyramid.Lolx
Me, dear and my friends also joined them.Hehe.But then I cant eat beef.Sad.=( Today only sell Whopper.I wanted to order others also cant =.=
We waited for about half and hour just reach our turn.FML
Finally get our burger.The burger is quite big in size.Sure will feel very full.
Although the Whopper only coats for RM1 but then in condition must purchase one large drink.
That drink costs RM4.So total up need to pay RM5 for one burger and one drink.
Erm..how do you feel? Is that worthy? But not for me. =.=
The Burger King sure earn a lot.




Stay tune for the next post.=)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...