Hehe ♥

Deng deng deng deng~~~!!!!
You guess what is this?Yesterday I just received only. ^^
....................................................................................................
Hehe..
Is Jusco voucher.Weee~~
I redeemed from Cubizone one.
Finally I received already.You know there are how many pieces? =p
You guys still remember I won the Facebook Event in Cubibonus?
Besides will get RM500 I also get 10000rp which is the point to redeem some gifts.
So I choose to redeem Jusco voucher.Total up is 9640rp.
Ehmm..sure felt very happy when received it.
But then I scare I will use up all just in a minute.Lolx
Cant blame me what.I love to shop.*hiak hiak*

Anyway,thanks Cubizone very much~!!!
Kamsamita ♥
......................................................................

Hehe..actually there are 20 pieces.RM200. ^^
Happy shopping. xD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...