End ♥

Aghhhhh~!!!!!!!Today is the last day for trial.Finally I can sleep as long as I want.
During the trial period I only slept for 1 to 2 hours or even no sleep at all.
But the conclusion is I still dint do well in this trial.haiz
I dint do any preparation to score in this test.idk I will fail or not =(
Now only left 50 days for me to strive harder and harder to face the real STPM.
But then I dont have the study mood at all.FML >.<


I just hope I cant get at least one A three B.The pointer is about 3.0 enough.
I dont wan fail laa.
Although next year Jan I will start my Advertising course.But then I also dont want my parent feel disappointed on me.


Help me please.God please give me some strength to work harder.
I hope my brain just like a hard disk that can keep all the informations  in it.
Feel stress.Whenever I feel stress I will feel guilty as well as I am not doing any hard work to improve myself.Sad.But when I feel stress I will take a nap or watch some drama.Everyone also need to rest right.*Wink* xD


I found a very good solution to overcome stress.See the picture below and try it =p
Is that very effective?hehe..I hope this can help you all to relief some stress.*evil smile*

Wanna sleep already luu..bye guys~~^^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...