My drawings ♥


Since I was small until now.I love drawing the most.
Anythings about design is my favourite xD
Here are some of my drawings
Have a look and may give some comment for me ^^

I drew this 3 years ago ^^
All are Ragnarok characters.Cute huh?




..............................................................

Here are some figure I drew~
Learn from my dear de =)
Future animation designer huh~~
This is the first time I draw a potrait
I took about 4 hours to complete it.Haha
The face like a bit senget d >.<


My dear said this one is the best ever ^^

After practice for a few months.
I took about half and hour to an hour to complete one portrait ^^
hehe..improving xD



...................................................................
Next year I will study Advertising course.
Although there is only a few part including drawing.
But then no matter what it is.It is design then is to be enough. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...