Trial ♥

One more week is my STPM trail exam d..
haiz..>.<
Just done some Chemistry revision 
My Bio still got so many chapters need to revise
Math T I give up d...
reali damn hard for me...
although I done many questions about that particular chapter..
but whn I face the exam question..
My mind was blank n stun =.=''
so sad la weii...
duno y my math always so weak one..
I duno y my spm's Add Math can get A1 also 
Bcuz of my Spm result...I damn stress de..
in my parents n my relatives' mind..
I am a good n clever student..tat I must score flying colour in my every test..
but thn..my Spm result sure is bcause of lucky de la..
Aiyoo..I duno la...I just noe Stpm damn hard de..
mayb Im too lazy...sure is de..not stupid but LAZY

Watever laaa....
I will try my best de~!!!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...