Help~!!!!♥


Heyheyhey
my friends I need you now ^^
just a simple task~~

Yesterday I joined a contest in facebook again =P
organised by Schon's Gift [join this page]^^
It is a lovely page..cute cute page
because inside got a lot of cute bears and dolls
I love them the most
I wish to have one big bear[like my size] can sleep with me every night
so I joined this contest
cause the winner can get a big bear during the Christmas~!!!!!
Seeeee~~~the bear very huge, totally same size like me =P

I also want this wan..so chubby >.<

Owhh~~Christmas is a day we spend with our love one
no matter is parent, friends or your dear.
it also will be a unforgetable moment right?
For me, last year Christmas celebration was with some friends and my dear at Penang
Count down for Christmas ^^
the memories still very fresh in my mind~~xD

this year I want to celebrate with a big big cute cute bear
So please help me to get this bear ^^
This will be the biggest bear I ever get..by my friends
wish me wish me...and just help me to click 'LIKE' at HERE
but firstly join this page first Schon's Gift

you will see many types of cute bears and dolls at this page..
Do enjoy it..and dont forget to help me click like ya *wink* =)

Thanks a lot..tons of thanks to you guys..love ya 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...