Yay ♥

Last 2days I already received my cheque RM500
As I won the first prize in Cubibonus Facebook Event
This is my reward ^^
Thanks a lot Cubibonus
Hope will have more and more event like this
So that I got the chance to grab more prizes xD


Today I just put this cheque in the cheque deposit machine
After 3days just can receive the money
waiting waiting waiting
Cuz I wanna eat nonstop!!!!
and shopping too xD
hehe..but also need to save some in the bank wad =.=''
haha..nevermind...I am very happy now =)

No books today. =P

2 comments:

  1. seem like so easy to earn money from facebook...
    how ya?
    teach me ~
    i m poor... hiak hiak

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..no la..
    that time I joined a competition one..
    Got this type of competition just got chance to earn money leh ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...