Eat porridge ♥

Recently lazy blogging 
actually got a lots of things to share wan
but than now become tons of them ..LAZY d =.=

Today..I cooked by myself [ porridge ]
after bought all the things needed
eg. rice,soya source,pickled lettuce,bean sauce and black beans fried mackerel
seem like got many dishes rite? haha
actually gt 3 only~~
lalalaaaa






Im damn hungry loo..cuz 11 some things just reach home
and I havent hv my dinner =.=''

untill 12am like tat..I just can enjoy my dinner!! ^^
quite happy de..cuz very delicious..
duno whether is too hungry or nt =.=''
I ate until very very full nerh
next time I will cook again 
actually very very easy oni..
cause I just warm up d dishes
and cook porridge only >.<

End ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...