2 Years Anniversary ♥

This is a very late post =.=
Cuz I cant online at my hostel for about one month already. Now still in repairing progress. Haiz..my house owner laaa...and the streamxy problem.
Aiyo..I don't laa.. I better online at college =)


..........................................................

Time flies. Seem like just with him 2 months >.<
5.2.2009 is the first day we together and today 2 years d.
We just go to Penang celebrate.
Nothing special, just went for movie and dinner. But we feel warm and of course SWEET =)
I do cherish this relationship and I hope we can last longer and longer. 
It is very hard to maintain a relationship. We need understanding, patient, tolerate and more.
Although I can't confirm we will love each other forever.
But at this moment I believe we can do it. =]










I really really hope you are my last. I don't care you are rich or not , handsome or not , the most important is you MUST treat me as your princess =)


Hana hana..I love you lo =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...