Human Firecrackers ♥

Last Sunday went for a TV commercial which is directed from Euro RSCG.
Our collage PJCAD join this TV commercial and I am one of it.
We reached the field near our college at 7.00 am. Is 7.00am on Sunday. =.=
And I not yet sleep, lucily Im not faint off that day. Cuz we were taking the video under the hot sun. If the sun is covered by the cloud we need to wait it out just can continue =(


Im the one that wearing blueT =)


My senior. CUTE 

Recording the sound for firecrackers.


Do you see me? Im under the arrow =)

Preparing for the real shot.

This is the outcome. Quite funny actually.
 But we tried hard under the hot sun for 4 to 5 hours.
Hehe..not bad right =]


Actually I curi-curi went back for the last shot.Cuz I feel sick, stay too long under the hot sun already. fml =( Then I asked my dear come n fetch me. So the video don't have me. Just got my ' PrapPrapp' sound only >.< Haha..nevermind lo..at least I joined =D
Having holiday now. Wee :-)
Wish you all have a Happy Chinese New year and get a lots of AngPau !! xD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...