Lalala ♥

18/1 Tuesday went to Ampang Forest. Just took a few photo >.<
Actually nothing there, I just saw some monkey =.=
Then Mr.Peter asked us play water in the river =.=
Girl chit-chating while the boys play water.

My friend told me this world got dragon!!!! She said she saw dragon before, and keep a dragon as pet too. Really unbelieveable!!! Only herself can see it only. I keep wondering if I can see a dragon too. >.<
She said the dragon wont let people see them one wor. I think in a million of people only one got chances to see them. They even can communicate with each other. Oh gosh! This is too mystical. She saw thousands of dragon before and she saw water dragon too. Im so JEALOUS to her. Arghhh...I think sure got a lots of people wont believe it. But I think this world really got dragon ba. Our world is too supernatural thou =)

.............................................................................................................

19/1 Wednesday went to Petronas Gallery. Cant take photo there.
Sir asked us draw the artworks at there. I simple draw a few chairs. My drawing suck =(
I saw one of my classmate's figure drawing very very damn nice. Jealous aghhh!!!!!
This is one of his best figure drawing. Damn real right?

Yorrr...I keep saying OMG OMG when saw his drawing. Haiz..gonna work harder. =(






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...