New life ♥

Today is the first day to my NEW college. As before this I was taking STPM in TARC.
I think my result wont fit me in dentistry or pharmacy =(
So I dont want to waste my time anymore as I know I wont get 4 flat >.< So I join Graphic Design [which is my love^^] in PJCAD of Inti college.


I feel so excited to meet my new classmates.But but idk why I got no dare to speak with others.No word speak out. I'm SHY!!
But after mix around, you will know I am very talkative =P


My orientation MONTH. Although the whole month is orientation but got project for us. We need to take picture during the trips.
Last day need to do presentation >.<
But got a lot of trips ^^
One week three days go for class only. I think I will find a part time job. Hmm..earn some money for CNY =)


Photography for tomorrow. 
Stay tune for pictures xD

1 comment:

  1. Ah huey, next time pro liao can help us take edi lo XD XD haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...