Bla bla bla ♥

Seem like I did not blog for thousand years =.=
haha..too bad..cause recently damn busy and tired.Many things to post but dont have time to update >.<
I will try to update more.If not no more reader want to visit my blog again.haha.pity though.


And yet just now I went to a wedding dinner.Dear's cousin's wedding.
Looks great.Beside got beach some more.I took some pictures.But tomorrow just got time to upload. 
Duno what problem with the picture uploader. Somethings wrong =( 


Erm..and also the sushi post..havent update too.But then I need pictures to tell the story what.
So so tomorrow just post it out.Haha..damn bad doh.


Hate ing my dear now.Cause he did not bring me out!!And enjoy himself with friends.
I am starving now because of him!! Hng
Hate you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...