Chap Ba Lang ♥

Finally have time to upload pictures and the picture uploader also fine too.^^
Here come the sushi picha.

 This is the first round.Quite a lot nerh.
 The second round.I really feel damn full o.Cause I ate a lot.hehe.cheap what. 
 Ryan's most yeng geh post.Haha
 Elaine,Ah Yang,Chris
After sushi king we went to da bao snowflake.
This one is new de nerh.Duno call what coconut already.Delicious.Thumb up thumb up.xD
..........................................................................


23.10.2010
We went to wedding dinner.At Penang Tanjung Bunga.I forgot that hotel call what already.
Beside it got a beautiful beach somemore.The wind keep blowing me.haha.The view damn nice o.Love this place a lot.



Dear ^^
acting cool =.=


Sion[dear's bro]
not clear geh >.<


Me^^
also blur blur one.
never bored with the peace sign~hehe


 Before the wedding dinner.
Look a bit puffy.=(
need to lose some weight laaaaa~~


>.<
Love this dress.
make me look slimmer a bit.mayb not this view na.haha


Now already 3.55am.
Tired.But still dont give up to update my blog.
Busy like a ''business man''? haha
I think is my time management problem la.
Nitez luu.^^






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...