♥ ♥ ♥

These few days dint sleep well.Very tired until my whole body pain. fml >.<
Kinda busy recently.And I work for part time too.Tired tired tired.And the salary so low.I am so regret now.=(


Yesterday went for Sushi King ^^
Me dear Ryan and Christine
Later will go again.Hehe..Cause the discount only for this weekdays.
Actually I eat about five plate will very full already.So just RM10.Cheap!! =)
That gigantic Ryan ate 13plate in half an hour.Very geng right?He very crazy de la..We all call him Tong Sampah.Cause he will put all the food into his mouth no matter is what.Haha..so he get a gigantic size.=p
Christine only ate 3 plates, me 5, dear 5 and Ryan 13.
Dint take many photo yesterday.Only the plates =.= with Christine.

............................................................................

Then, my dear's car kena saman. So unlucky lo..Seee
But he said he dont want to pay.Cause is from MPSJ one =.=
I not so clear about this all things.But I scare later can not pay the 'Lotek'[duno is spell like this ma >.<]
Aiyo forget about it first.Later go for sushi king again ^^
chao~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...