Accident =(




My neck injured d laa
cant move well
turn left turn right 
look up n down also feel pain a~!!
even my mouth open bigger also will pain =(
Yoo~!!..mus claim frm tat f***ing fellow 
at the small road also wan to speed
n the main prob is he duno hw to BREAK =.=''
Lolx..duno hw he get his P license!!!


Was a pileup accident sumore 
3 cars lo weii
I was shocked when our car being knocked
luckily the impact not too big
or not...my fren n I lying in the hospital d 
Me, Tian Ai n Su Jen 
injured the same place -- neck
our heads cant turn well too
Haha..funny >.<


Cc..Tat guy is UTarc student
he knocked his fren car n our car =.=''
he said he wan claim frm his car insurans a
I also not very clear bou tat
n he said he duno hw to break
so jus wil cause accident @@''
reali holly stupid wan dohh
when my fren's dad reach 
thn I bac ad..


when reach home 
keep use pain relieve ' Counterpain '
to massage my neck
I thk tmr wil be better ba 
Arghhh...










Ps : must becareful when driving                   
       the road is reali very dangerous
       our own safety is d most important









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...