Arghh ~~



Haizz..
Feel kinda busy this year
a lot of classes 
almost everyday 8am class til 4pm =(
damn tired lo weii
especially is Monday 
straight frm 8am til 6pm
jus hav 1 hour break at 1pm
Arghh...


And yet, a lot of test n exam
Total = 7
Wan crazy d..
Sumore wil go for tuition during March
as my result is so bad =.=''
Damn god STRESS
My brain dun have extra time to rest


Recently..always cant sleep for the whole night
even I woke up at 7am 
lying on the bed at 3am
I stil cant sleep
although I tried to made myself tired
stil cant...cant sleep for no reason
Stress?cant adapt d busy life of 2010?
or mayb I reali miss you so much


only the time with you
my brain my heart n my mind
jus wil fully occupied by you
feel so relax n relief
You always make me happy
playing around with me
and always by my side
I do very appreciate it
Love you 
my dear 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...