Hometown ♥

18th reach hometown d.Quite excited but now..I feel damn boring.fml.
Cause I only stuck at home for whole day.Just now I still slept until 5++pm.Haha..I am a sleep Queen.=.=
But tomorrow maybe go eat breakfast with friend ba. Waiting..
And I didnt see my dear for many days already.Miss him a lots!!!So bad I not really know how to drive.If not, I sure go ''kidnap'' him out NOW.haha


So I keep watching drama everydays.

 
探查过界[HK] 
All also not bad.^^ 


And....yesterday I dyed my hair.Using Liese Bubble Hair Dye again.This time is Chestnut Brown.
Liese always satisfied me!! xD Actually the colour didnt change much. But I love it. Very suitable for a beginner like me =] 
Curi this picture from web.Cause my lappy's bluetooth got problem.
So I cant upload photo >.<

Go watch drama now luu..
Ciaoz..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...