Dear's Birthday ♥

We planned to celebrate at The Library. Is a pub. They said want go clubbing but me n dear don't want. So we went to The Library =)

The atmosphere at there not bad. We enjoy it a lots. And this is the first time I drunk a little bit.
When I felt like blur blur d then I got no dare to continue drinking.
I felt like swinging >.< because of I drink a lots of the Long Island. It just like orange juice. So I keep on drinking like water =.=
Besides,  I combine beer and cocktails so very fast drunk. I can't drink without him if not I sure GG >.<

Mmmuack 

Keep on kissing people =.=

Again...






This is the present I gave him. Strike Freedom Gundam and Destiny Gundam. =)

Strike Freedom Gundam. This one done d.
Destiny Gundam still in progess =)

Still got a lots of photo at Christine there. Waiting her to post it out .
Erm...wish you Happy Birthday again =) Love <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...