My artworks [ Part 3 ] ♥

Yea. It is Part 3 of my artworks album? =)
Now I'm having sem break for 2 weeks. So there will be less artworks uploaded.
Because.....I am too lazy to do my assignment. I have around 7 to 8 assignments need to complete during the break.
I just can blame myself because I am too LAZY!!

Design theory. Symmetry, Asymmetry, Radial and the last one is combine 3 of that. =)

I need to combine all this insects, animals, birds and mammals into the beautiful fairy.
She became very very ugly just like a monster because of me >.<

This picture is very blur. I lazy to take again >.<
She has bird and butterfly wings, snake body, ladybird bra, bird's mouth, bird hair, butterfly ears.
Haha..almost like that ba. Actually haven't done yet, maybe I still will change it. And after that need to colour with the real texture of the animals. I wonder she will become a very weird creature. I hope the result will very great. =)


This is one of my pencil drawing, not assignment. Just draw for fun. =)


I'm still learning.=]
Stay tune.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...