My art works ♥


Here are some assignments at college. Some do until half sir asked me pass up d.
He said he like uncomplete work so that he can see the process >.<
But I prefer the complete work. Cause I want all my works are definitely perfect =)
This portrait drew by black ball pen. This is the first time I draw by using pen.
For me it is bad =(
Uncomplete work

Drew by white charcoal.

Drew by black charcoal.
Another uncomplete work. Look ugly. But sir said nice? =.=

This is my sculpture. First time doing carving. I like it a lots!!
This one still in progress. Before 

After
Look nice right  =) Is a mummy with a baby. Looks warm.
Still need to paint it. What colour better? Maybe pink? Hmm..

This next Tuesday just need to pass up.
But Im done d. So happy =)
Izit nice??? hmm..

There will be more and more art works uploaded =)
I will keep on improving =D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...