Blue

Today
both of us are damn quiet
although we went for movie jus now
but..I felt I duno u at all
so strange
I tried to close with u
but seem like I was failed
heart feel blue
but dun have any reason
both of us just quiet through out d day
Arghh..
totally different
although im jus bside u
but I feel u are far far away
speechless
I got a lot of things wanna share n chat with u
but in the end
no word speak out
I just feel like lazy to talk
as I noe ur temper

n yet
u never knew tat u were wrong?
Yeaa..this is u
sometime I should angry about u
but how come will bcum u angry about me
Totally speechless again
sometime I will feel tired
do u know??
wad I wan is just very simple
u love me
u care me
u cherish me
u listen to me
is tat too hard for u ??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...