Tomorrow ♥


Mayb tmr will go Genting with dear o..
n some fren too ^^
cuz if less ppl go thn dun wan go ad luu
sure very sien de laaa

we not yet book any room
haha..but Im sure will have empty room one =P
now nt holiday season wad  >.<
we dint pack anythings yet lehh
actually I hope can go one
cuz I wanna relax myself n hv some fun
especially with my dear ^^
I will cherish every moment that been with him 

Actually wan to maintain a good relationship is not a easy stuff
we need to tolerate with each other 
n yet we must know each other well too
arguing is unavoidable
sometimes it made us become closer n closer
through this we will know each other better

Recently 
one of my fren broke up with her bf
I know she is very very sad
as she love him so much
but I duno hw to comfort her
whenever talk about him
I look saw d tear is rolling in her eyes
my heart also feel uncomfortable
I know the feeling well
my X hurt me badly too =(
even worst thn her
but I get through all this d
now with my dear
Im reali happy to be with him

Yea
I do love him so much  ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...